You may remember Scream Factory releasing the insanity that is Ninja III: The Domination previously. Rumor has it that they were so surprised at the sales of that disc, that they decided to give it the Collector’s Edition treatment and release it again, sporting a brand new 4K scan from original film elements, and a swath of new bonus features. If you’re a fan of this movie, you know it will be well worth the price. If you missed out on the first release, trust me when I say that you’re going to want to get in on this. Pre-order on the Shout! Factory website. See full details below.
NINJA III: THE DOMINATION
COMING TO BLU-RAY ON JUNE 12, 2018
He’s the ultimate killer. She’s the perfect weapon.
The wild 80s cult classic Ninja III: The Domination [Collector’s Edition] is coming to Blu-ray from Scream Factory on June 12, 2018, loaded with exciting new special features. Customers ordering directly from ShoutFactory.com will receive an exclusive poster, while supplies last.
Aerobic instructor Christie Ryder (Lucinda Dickey, Breakin’, Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo) becomes possessed by the spirit of an evil ninja when she comes to his aid after he was shot down. Dominated by the killer’s vicious and relentless rage, she sets out to brutally attack his enemies. Her boyfriend, confused by Christie’s changing personality and afraid that he might be her next victim, enlists the help of Yamada (Shô Kosugi, Enter the Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja). In a life-threatening exorcism and ultimate fight to the death, Yamada proves that he is Christie’s only chance for survival.
· NEW 4K Scan From The Original Film Elements
· NEW Interview With Actress Lucinda Dickey
· NEW Interview With Actor Jordan Bennett
· NEW Interview With Producer And Stuntman Alan Amiel
· NEW Audio Interviews With Production Designer Elliot Ellentuck And Co-Composer Misha Segal Featuring Isolated Tracks From The Original Score
· Theatrical Trailer (In HD) With Optional Trailers From Hell Commentary With Screenwriter Josh Olson
· Audio Commentary By Director Sam Firstenberg And Stunt Coordinator Steve Lambert